I’ve been designing websites professionally for various businesses, organizations, and individuals (especially for music-related clients) since 1996.
I specialize in full service website design – in short, my company can do virtually anything you need. If your website job is simply too big for one person, I can mobilize a team of the best web and media production professionals from all relevant fields – from WordPress and CMS-based websites to custom database solutions, and from audio and video embedding to custom plugin creation. Whatever your needs – big or small – I can either get your project done myself, or I’ll likely know someone who will be able to help.
The following is representative listing of the websites I’ve completed. A more current list of past, present, and future clients can be found at my company’s website, wavelengthmedia.ca.
- BorealisRecords.com [Canada’s folk music record label]
- FolkAwards.ca [The Canadian Folk Music Awards – recognizing the best in Canadian folk music]
- StanRogers.net [Fogarty’s Cove Music, founded by Stan Rogers and continued by Ariel Rogers]
- AndyOswald.ca [One of my longest-standing clients, and a great real estate agent in the Ottawa area]
- CounterpointMusic.ca [Another of my “original” clients and a musical instrument wholesaler]
- CPMusicLibrary.ca [Rental library supplying scores for orchestras and ensembles across Canada]
- Guildcrest.com [Ontario’s premiere modular home builder]
- KellysBoutique.ca [A very special business, specializing in clothing for women with mastectomies]
- OrthoMedix.com [Selling custom orthotics created in-house, various braces and other garments]
- TrueNorthBrass.com [Canada’s brass quintet, with two composers and an extraordinary amount of talent]